Only when you change the way you look at things, will the things you look at change
What is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy London?
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy London (CBT) is based on the understanding that by changing how we think about things (our cognitive processes), we can change the way that we feel (our emotions), and the way that we react (our behaviour). It can help us learn how to overcome negative emotions and behaviour.
How does Cognitive Behavioural Therapy London work?
During your Cognitive Behavioural Therapy London sessions, you’ll learn techniques, strategies and coping skills that you can apply throughout all aspects of your life.
Who is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy London for?
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy can help you with:
- Anger issues
- Anxiety, panic or excessive worry
- Difficulty concentrating or lacking in focus
- Difficulty coping with everyday problems
- Feeling unable to enjoy life as much as you’d like
- Irrational fears and phobias
- Lack of confidence and self-esteem
- Low moods and depression
- Problems with eating and food
- Sleeping difficulties or insomnia
- Stress at work or at home
Is it effective?
Clinical trials have shown that CBT Therapy can substantially reduce the symptoms of many emotional disorders. It can rapidly bring about long-lasting results and is suitable for many different personality types.
Would you like to know more?
Call me FREE now on my direct line: 0800 246 1838 or just use the contact form on this page. An initial consultation is always provided without charge and can often be arranged at short notice.