What’s so important about stress management and business?
“Stress-related conditions are now the number one cause of staff absenteeism”
According to a recent survey on work-related illness published by the Health and Safety Commission:
- Work-related stress, depression and anxiety were estimated to account for the loss of approximately 13 million working days per year in Britain.
- Absence from the workplace costs Britain’s businesses £11.6 billion a year which averages to around £500 per worker.
- Around 530,000 individuals in Britain believed they were experiencing work-related stress at a level that was making them ill and 2.2 million people were suffering from an illness they believed was caused or made worse by their current or past work.
- Stress is believed to trigger 70% of visits (40,000 per month) to doctors, and 85% of serious illnesses.
- London is the most stressed-out city in the UK.
Why should you care about stress management and business?
All companies and organisations in the UK are now responsible for every aspect of their employees’ health and wellbeing in the workplace. This of course includes any illness or condition attributable to unmanaged work-related stress.
Hypnowellness Corporate are a team of highly experienced therapists, trainers and experts delivering discreet in-house stress management for companies and organisations of all sizes. We are experienced in providing “stress audits” to assess the mental well-being of personnel at all levels, and to identify anyone who might be at risk from poorly-managed stress.
The benefits to the company include an immediate positive impact on staff morale and loyalty, and on-going improvements in productivity, concentration, and efficiency.
We will provide a clear and jargon-free stress-assessment for a single individual or an entire workforce, and supply a simple report listing our recommendations.
Any stress management and business service that is subsequently provided will be confidential, discreet and cost-effective.
“Quick, professional, and fuss-free”
All our services are designed to be delivered as economically as possible, and we commit to working within pre-defined budgets, ensuring that any costs are always tightly controlled. We are highly aware of the importance of confidentiality and discretion, and we are dedicated to providing the very best in client care for your organisation at all times.
Our wide range of training programmes are designed to minimise the impact of negative stress on personnel in working environments with the emphasis on Burn-Out prevention. These easy-to-learn problem-solving and constructive thinking strategies are tailored for employees at all levels and can dramatically increase workforce efficiency and improve inter-personal relationships, contributing to a more effective, harmonious and productive workplace.For an initial discussion without any obligation about how our corporate stress management services might help you, please call Paul Levrant personally on 0800 246 1838, please call Paul Levrant personally on 0800 246 1838, or contact us..